59 Weeks

Well folks here I am charting out a plan.
     As the title says, my plan is to lose a pound a week. It might not happen immediately but I aim to reach there. This I plan to achieve with a change in my diet and a regular workout. Well given that I need to lose around 59 lbs..it will be 59 weeks!!!!!. wow that sounds crazy.thats more than an yr oh oh....guess I am on for a long time. Let me take it a week at a time and will deal with it.
   .Here I go..

My Plan
Duration    :  May 10, 2010 to June 27, 2011

Workout    :  This workout is a general outline for what all is to be included
1.      1 hour minimum of Cardio Daily (Walking/ Jogging/ Elliptical/ Aerobics / Swimming  etc.)
2.      15 Mins of Meditation Daily  - Preferably before bed time
3.      15 Mins minimum  of Breathing Daily  - Preferably in the morning
4.      30 mins of yoga/crunches Preferably in the morning

Diet Plan        : (Courtesy – Indira  of “Mahanandi”  http://www.themahanandi.org/2010/04/30/jihva-workout-vratham/) This again is a general guideline and a weekly plan will be updated. The below mentioned are to be included in a regular basis. The others will be decided as we go..
1.      Grains - Whole grains.
2.      Include as much fresh food as possible
3.      Fruits – Two portions daily
4.      Veggies –  Two Portions daily
5.      Proteins – Lentils and Beans atleast twice a day
6.      Greens – Atleast one serving of raw greens a day
7.      Unsalted nuts and seeds in moderation
8.      Sweetner – Just a tad of honey/jiggery
9.      Dairy - Yogurt
10.  Drinks – Water/Fresh Juices/Lemon Water/ Coconut Water/ Buttermilk

Calorie Count : 1700 to 1800 per day
        The plan above is a guideline. The plan for each week will be posted on the monday of each week followed by a daily update. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment